Living and studying abroad is the experience of a lifetime! But we know that it can also be quite challenging to settle in a new country. At Bond University College, we want to make the transition as easy as possible. 


Bond offers a variety of accommodation options, all within easy walking distance of lecture theatres, Don’s Tavern, restaurants, Bond’s Sports Centre, sporting facilities and faculties. In addition to the one-on-one academic and personal support available from the live-in team of Senior Resident Fellows, Resident Student Fellows and Tutor Fellows, resident students enjoy a great social life as they mix with classmates at mealtimes and in study sessions. And there’s always someone around to talk to in the shared common areas.

Read more

There are two accommodation options available for Bond University College students studying English- either homestay or off-campus accommodation.

Read more



You will need a valid passport to enter Australia. If you are visiting other countries on your way to or from Australia, you should also check their requirements as some countries and airlines stipulate that your passport must be valid for at least six months.


For up-to-date visa information and to find out if you are eligible to study in Australia, contact the Department of Home Affairs.

Airport transfers

Arriving in a new country can be overwhelming for many students. To help with this transition, we offer a meet and transfer service from the Gold Coast and Brisbane Airports. The service is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. The cost is $150 per person each way for both Gold Coast and Brisbane Airports and will need to be paid in advance.

Book your airport transfer

* It is compulsory for Bond University College students aged under 18 years to book an arrival airport transfer and a departure transfer if they are still under 18 on their return.

Health insurance

All international students are required to take out Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and maintain it for the entire duration of their stay in Australia.

OSHC covers you for certain medical expenses if you need to go to a hospital or visit a doctor during your time here.

If you are studying at more than one educational facility or continuing on to another program after your Bond University College studies, you must ensure that your OSHC policy includes any gap between courses.

You can arrange your own OSHC or we can do it for you through our provider, Allianz. The cost of this will be included in your Letter of Offer. (If you choose to arrange your own OSHC cover, you will need to provide us with evidence of your policy.)